With the country’s economic conditions topsy-turvy, we’re all concerned with our finances. You may be hesitant to renovate your kitchen, even if it’s worn out and inefficient. But wait! You can upgrade your tired old kitchen without the cost of rebuilding it, increasing the value of your home without breaking your budget.
Cabinet refacing, rather than replacing, is an innovative way to refresh your kitchen. When we reface, we keep the cabinet boxes that are still in good shape and apply the exterior finish you choose. We replace all the exterior parts—doors, drawer fronts, gables, hardware, and hinges. You can keep your original kitchen layout or change it up.
Since much of the process happens in our shop, you won’t be without your kitchen for long—on average, only a day or two. During your kitchen transformation, you won’t be living in a construction zone. We can work around your schedule so you won’t be giving the kids breakfast while workers are present. You’ll still have access to your appliances and sink.
Best of all, our method costs less than a full reno, often as much as 50% less. You’ll get a high-end look and quality without the high-end price.
Where to Start
First thing—take a step back and critically evaluate your kitchen. Make a list. What do you dislike most? What do you love? What are you willing to live with? If you want to keep the same layout but improve the overall aesthetic, think about replacing the existing cabinetry and countertops and possibly the flooring as well. If your layout is inefficient, you’re tired of the colour, or your family has outgrown your old kitchen, significant changes are in order. It’s definitely worth considering a professional to do it for you. Our design specialist will come to your home to show you samples, help you make decisions, and measure your space, at no extra cost. If you’re into DIY, you’ll likely consider that as well.
180 Kitchens Process
- One of our design specialists will visit your home to provide product samples, take measurements, and discuss your wish list, at no charge to you. You can have as much or as little design advice as you want.
- Once you’ve decided what you want, we will provide you with a firm quote. Exceptions are custom builds that may require input from an installer—we’ll advise you of that before you sign a contract.
- We’ll provide a formal contract outlining the project in full detail.
- Our installer will contact you to do a detailed final measure (measure twice, cut once!). Once the cabinet doors have been manufactured and they’re ready to install, we’ll contact you to schedule your installation.
- The installation will take as little time as possible—sometimes only one or two days, depending on how extensive your project is. You will have little, if any, time without the use of your kitchen. And in barely any time at all, we will turn your space around!
180 Kitchens: Remodelling Kitchens for 20+ Years
We are experts when it comes to the materials and installation to give your kitchen a beautiful new look.
Homeowners in the Great Vancouver area have trusted our experts to completely transform the appearance of their kitchens. Get in touch today at (604) 787-8285 (Vancouver, BC) or (780) 868-0196 (Edmonton, AB) for a free consultation.